This page sets out the policy of Dublin Tint with regard to the privacy of the users of the dublintint.ie website. By visiting this website you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the terms of this privacy statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may wish to leave this site.
2. How we gather and use your data
Our site dublintint.ie respects the rights of its users and, except for the following list, does not collect personal information on its website:
2.2 Statistical information gathered automatically when you visit the website
Our website use different types of cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising.
- Essential cookies to enable services you specifically asked for
- Functionality cookies to recognise when you return to our website so that we can remember your preferences
- Advertising cookies to measure interactions with ads and prevent showing the same ads to you too often. Also to make advertising more relevant to you and more valuable to us and advertisers. These cookies are anonymous and we cannot identify you from the cookies we place.
Third Party cookies
We also use the Google Analytics service. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Further information is available about these cookies here: Google Analytics cookie information
2.3 Information provided voluntarily through contact form on dublintint.ie
We retain the personal details you provide when you fill our contact form. We use this
information to respond to any queries you submit and provide relevant information and
advice via email, phone calls or SMS/Text message.
3. Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Retaining your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. At the time we no longer need your personal information for any business or legal purpose, we will securely delete your information.
5. Security of your personal information
Your trust is important to us. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. We take our security responsibilities very seriously and take all reasonable steps (both technical and organisational) to protect your personal details once they have been received by Dublin Tint.
6. Contact us
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any of the issues covered in this statement, email us at email@example.com